What is the Romans Road? The Romans Road (sometimes referred to as the Romans Road to salvation) is a way of using only the book of Romans in the New Testament to explain 1) our need for salvation and 2) God’s answer to that problem through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The Romans Road can be a great tool for evangelizing unbelieving truth seekers. Sometimes, young or immature believers can struggle with their faith, especially after succumbing to temptation. They may ask, “How do I know if I’m saved?” The Romans Road to salvation can be helpful in reassuring them of their salvation. Share the Romans Road with a loved one today!
This version of the Romans Road uses more verses than is necessary to lead someone in an understanding of salvation. For instance, you may not need to cover both Romans 3:10 and Romans 3:23 when simply starting with Romans 3:23 would suffice. Romans 10:10 could also be considered to be repetitive.
In this video the Scriptures used are as follows:
- None are righteous, no, not one. (Romans 3:10)
- All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- But God shows His love for us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
- The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
- There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)
- If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
- For with the heart one believes and is justified and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (Romans 10:10)
- Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:11, 13)
Call on Him today!