Levaire evangelizes the Gospel of Jesus Christ by providing great, Bible-based content to a lost world. We also assist Christian pastors, churches, and faith-based organizations with their outreach efforts.
Levaire offers fee-based outreach services and as well as free training resources for Christian faith-based organizations. Our ongoing projects include:
- Levaire.com is an online Christian magazine that points to evangelical Christian values, Christian apologetics, Kingdom identity, biblical prophecy, God’s love and the supernatural freedom that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Christian apologetics, prophecy, identity and teaching.
- GracesList.org is a homeless and emergency services directory with over 7,000 listings in over 30 countries, and
- Acts2.courses is a learning management system platform for delivering evangelical pastoral training and testing to over 100 English and Spanish-speaking students across the United States.
- ProphecyCourse.org; There is much confusion around Bible prophecy. Prophecy Course (https://prophecycourse.org/) is a 12-week course built to help you understand Bible prophecy. In this course, we wrestle with tough questions like: Why study Bible prophecy? Are we in the end times? When is the Tribulation? What is the mark of the beast? Who is the antichrist? When is the rapture in the Bible? When will Jesus return? Are we in the last days? The Bible has answers about the end times, but do we—as Christians—understand what we’re reading?
- Move to a higher place; elevate. 2. Raise in rank or status; promote. 3. Put in a cheerful mood; elate. 4. Put on a higher plane; uplift.
[C15: elevate, from Latin elevare; from levare, to raise; from levis (adj), light.]
Statement of Beliefs
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is profitable for correction, reproof, and instruction in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
We believe Jesus is the eternal, self-existent God; not a created being. Though fully God, He laid down His deity and took the form of man to live and die for our sins and to restore us to the Father. We believe He rose from the dead three days later.
We believe the penalty for man’s sin was paid on the cross at Calvary in Jesus’ death. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23) By believing on Jesus Christ and accepting the grace of His shed blood, we receive the gift of eternal life. “Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:9) We are not saved by our works but our works are a natural testimony to our being saved.
I used to be in the business of chasing the Almighty Dollar.
Near the end of 2014, I began going through the process of dismantling my web practice, Dreamscape Multimedia. After over 20 years in the online marketing industry, we had managed to build a solid client list, however something was still.. missing.
You see, after years of plugging away at websites, hosting, SEO and marketing, I was still working 60-70 hours per week. The money was good; I was making six-figures for all my efforts. And–while it was enough to feed the bank account–the work wasn’t feeding the soul like it used to.
The fact is, marketing work doesn’t feed the soul as much as it feeds the ego. And, as my ego became diminished through the spiritual quickening offered by meditation and prayer, I began to realize the only thing in this life that would fulfill me (or any of us) is a deeper relationship with our Creator.
In fact, that’s the only reason we’re here.
(When you awoke this morning, you probably didn’t think you’d discover the secret to life posted on a company’s About page, did you? And yet, there it is.)
As 2015 began, this revelation was further reinforced as I pushed out over 400 accounts in a few short months. That was when I truly realized all I had been building for the past 20 years was smoke.
It was nothing. Temporal.
By the end of 2015, I had come to the decision that Dreamscape Multimedia no longer would take on any work that didn’t point others to God.
By the end of 2017, Dreamscape Multimedia was gone. In its place was a new creation, Levaire, in the 2 Corinthians 5:17 spirit of letting old things die away and all things become new in Him.
So there you have it. A little about where we’ve been, and a little about where we’re going. Dreamscape was always my attempt to build my kingdom; Levaire is all about building His.
We have finally contracted with a really big client–thee Client. There is nothing we can ever do to serve Him enough. There is no website we could ever build that could repay our debt to Him. All we can offer is our complete selves and a little service to others.
God bless you,
Should We Talk?
Contact us to see how we can help you or your organization.