Levaire’s social responsibility initiatives…
As an emergency information network, the GracesList project offers communities a mobile, local-level, crisis support directory. Whether used for rapid disaster response, conquering homelessness, finding relief for refugees or a day-to-day resource for advocates, GracesList aims to uphold essential communications between nonprofits, emergency response and social services. GracesList.org offers
- Information support on the ground during disaster
- Help for both domestic and international refugees in gaining their bearings
- Vital links to hunger-relief organizations, emergency services and homeless shelters
Through the GracesList project, we are fighting hunger, delivering aid faster and improving crisis communications globally. GracesList.org is a scalable technology solution helping to strengthen the network of charitable nonprofits, social change agents and emergency services in mobilizing critical resources to those in need.
In short, GracesList.org is a map of local humanitarian aid partners making a difference.
Easy-to-Use Learning Management System (LMS) Course-Builder
- Drag & drop online course-building
- Create your own quizzes using advanced settings
- Assign tasks by using the assignment feature
- Attach or embed video and audio files
- Set an affordable price for each class or offer a course for free
Amillennial.org takes the eschatological position that the Kingdom of God was inaugurated upon Christ’s resurrection. Jesus Christ currently reigns at the right hand of the Father over His church. At the end of these last days, Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead. This site answers questions like:
- Why should we study prophecy?
- When will the Rapture happen?
- What is the Day of the Lord?
- Revelation, the beast and the meaning of 666?
- Has Daniel’s 70-week prophecy been fulfilled?
The Bible has answers about the end of days, but do we–as modern Christians 2,000 years removed–understand its first-century Jewish context?
Local Street Evangelism
Here in Lansing, Michigan, there are a number of festivals each year, including the Common Ground music festival, Jazzfest, Bluesfest and maybe a couple other “fests”. During these popular events, you may see a small, humble band of witnesses standing on street corners, passing out Gospel tracts, praying over people, witnessing to people and handing out the occasional free Bible. This evangelism team is a collection of men and women from different churches, united in the Gospel and the Great Commission. Contact us if you’re interested in joining the fray.