Why Write for Levaire?
So, you’re interested in doing some guest posting for Christian blogs? There are several reasons you may like to write for Levaire:
- All authors are given full credit for their work, including a link back to their website.
- Get your work published to our subscribed readers.
- Get backlinks to your own website from our authority site.
- Have your articles appear in the search results.
What Makes a Great Christian Guest Post?
Contributors to the Levaire blog will have a solid scriptural understanding of the Bible-believing Christian faith. We are open to receiving thoughtful, well-constructed posts or researched discussions on faith-related topics (e.g. apologetic strategies, scriptural analysis of current world events, issues facing believers, growing in Christian identity, etc.)
Guest Posting Guidelines
- If seeking a backlink, your Christian blog or website should be at least 2 months old.
- 800-3000 words. 800 minimum.
- Your ORIGINAL submission should be relevant to the Christian faith and those seeking deeper communion with the God of Abraham. Here are several topic ideas:
- Christian Apologetics
- Evangelism & Outreach
- Deepening Faith
- Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Identity
- NO PLAGIARIZED or PARAPHRASED submissions please. At our discretion, we may check any submissions against Copyscape and Google. Any work that doesn’t follow this rule won’t be published. Articles must be unique, original, never-before-posted content. Additionally, your article cannot be re-published elsewhere later. In summary, original content ONLY, please.
- Include a resource box with a short bio paragraph and link back to your site.
- Articles may be edited. Please do not be offended if we suggest changes, fix grammar, add links etc. No major changes will be made without your approval, however. It’s still your post.
- We reserve the right to reject your submission without reason or notice.
When Submitting an Infographic
If you have a brilliant, faith-related infographic to share, you may have an opportunity to post it on the Levaire blog. With your submission, please send an ORIGINAL, never-before-printed summary of the graphic and your backlink. Aim for 300 words, MINIMUM.